COVID-19 Symptom Checker
The state of New Jersey provides this simple COVID-19 Symptom Checker if you feel ill and feel concerned about your health.
Follow these steps to help prevent spreading the disease to others.
COVID-19 Drive Through Testing
Middlesex County officials, in partnership with the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission, have been operating drive-through COVID-19 testing for Middlesex County residents. Access the link below to view upcoming dates.
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home
- Avoid sharing personal household items (dishes, utensils, towels, etc.)
Mask and Call Ahead
- Call ahead before visiting a health care provider
- Wear a face mask around others (sharing a room or vehicle)
- This will protect others from getting infected
Monitor for Symptoms
- If your illness worsens, seek medical care, but call ahead first
- Tell the health care provider about your symptoms
Cover and Clean
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol
- Clean “high touch” surfaces daily