The Small Business Administration is offering offering low-interest federal disaster loans for New Jersey small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus. Apply, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information.
Small Business Relief Tracker
- Duke University has created a COVID-19 funding tracker, a searchable database of grants, loans, and cash equivalents that can help entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and businesses around the world.
- Forbes has created a collection of resources to help business owners find financial relief from government agencies, private companies, and nonprofit organizations that are extending support.
Business Financial Support
- Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries.
- An investment of $2.5 million from Verizon is making it possible for LISC to begin offering critical relief and resiliency-building support to small businesses facing immediate financial threat because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Goldman Sachs has committed $550 million to support communities and small businesses, including $500 million in emergency loans to small businesses across the country.
- JPMorgan Chase is committing $8 million to assist small businesses vulnerable to significant economic hardships in the U.S., China, and Europe.
- Google is giving small businesses worldwide $340 million in ad credits for Google Ads. Small businesses that have become active advertisers since the beginning of 2019 will see a credit notification appear in the next few months. Learn more and visit Google’s resource center for small businesses.
- US Bank is offering several products and services for small business owners, including reduced rates on quick loans and on-demand credit.
- Hello Alice with the support of Verizon, Silicon Valley Bank, eBay, and others are offering $10,000 emergency grants, being distributed immediately to small business owners impacted by this pandemic.
- The EnrichHER Funding lending platform providing business leaders the opportunity to apply for up to $250,000 in business financing, as well as training on effective cash flow management strategies.
- Shea Moisture announced a $1 million relief fund for small minority & women of color businesses impacted by COVID-19.